Sharp HealthCare - Dangerous Doctor!!

1.6
Additional Fees

REVIEW OF: Doctor Robert Power Sharp Rees-Stealy Occupational medical 300 Fir Street San Diego Ca. 92101 I injured knee at work.

I went to Robert Power for treatment as knee kept going out due to injury. After three appointments he authorized an MR. I obtained a copy prior to seeing him again. The MRI revealed a full tear of my ACL.

Upon seeing Power he stated that I had a bone bruise, bakers cyst and severe sprain. Power said I would be off work six to eight weeks. I asked why he did not tell me about the torn ACL and he stated " John Elway" played football when he tore his ACL. I immediately left wrote to the California Medical Board.

I went to Dr Paul Murphy renowned orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Murphy examined the knee prior to reviewing the MRI had. He stated my ACL was torn.

Dr Murphy reviewed the MRI. I had surgery a week later. The recovery was long but worth it. BEWARE DR ROBERT POWER IS A DOCTOR TRYING TO PLEASE INSURERS.

HE DOES NOT CARE FOR THE WELL BEING OF PATIENTS. Power is corrupt of communication skills and lacks the skills to practice medicine on cadavers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharp Healthcare Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.